McChord Spouses Club
Our mission is threefold:

*To promote charitable, social and educational activities

*To extend welfare support for military members, their families, and the community

*To provide opportunities for giving back to the military community and promote the abilities of its spouses



© August 2014
The McChord Thrift Shop
The mission of the McChord Thrift Shop (MTS) is to provide scholarship benefits to military members and their families and charitable donations to Team McChord, the local communities and nationally from the proceeds of sales.

The McChord Thrift Shop is non-profit run almost entirely by volunteers. The Thrift Shop earned more than $56,000 in 2015 for the MSC welfare fund. All proceeds are distributed to the club to provide scholarships for military family members, and to support various charities in our community. We were excited to have been able to award $35,000 in scholarships in 2015. This would not have been possible if it had not been for our fantastic and faithful volunteers.

Not only can you find a bargain, but you can also make some extra cash for yourself by consigning items that you no longer need!  Seventy-Five percent (75%) of the sales price is yours to keep and the other twenty-five percent (25%) goes to the Thrift Shop. Just think, you will save the hassle of organizing a garage sale, cleaning out your clutter, and help provide scholarships to worthy individuals all at once.

In addition, if you just want to "be done" with your gently used items you can always drop them off for donation on our loading dock 24-hours a day.

The McChord Thrift Shop is located at 4th & Battery Street, Building 717
​on McChord AFB, WA.

Hours of Operation:
*Tues-Weds-Thurs 9:30am-2pm
​         - Consignments accepted from 9:30am to 12:30pm & is always dependent on Volunteer availability. Please check the Facebook page for the most up-to-date information regarding the weekly non-accepting list, unexpected closures, etc.

*Tuesday Night 4p-7pm (50% off clearance)

*1st Saturday of each month 9:30am-2pm is the Bag Sale. Purchase a trash bag for $5.00, CASH ONLY, and no refunds, and fill it with clearance items. If an item does not fit, it will be 50% off.
  - Consignments accepted from 9:30am to 12:30pm & is always dependent on Volunteer availability, please check the Facebook page for the most up-to-date information. ​



​​​

​​
Call Us:
(253) 982-2648​
Find us on Facebook:
McChord Thrift Shop​


Hours of Operations

OPEN
9:30am - 2pm Tues/Weds/Thurs & 1st Saturday of each month (except holidays)​​​
4pm-7pm
​ Tuesday Nights​​

CONSIGNMENTS
9:30am-12:30pm​​​​